Project RulesKamusta naman ang mundo natin?
This isn't as easy as I thought it would be. So if you are about to read this blog, here are the rules that I am about to follow.
- Go to a UP-Diliman building armed with digital camera and school ID.
- Find the staircase. Go up until the staircase runs out.
- Ask staff members of the building if it is the highest floor in the building.
- If ever there's a rooftop, attempt to access it by all means. Ask on WHY it's not easy to access. There's always a story there.
- Take pictures of the features of the upperfloors and pictures of what is seen from the upperfloors.
- ONE entry per building (note: building, not per school/college)
- Minimum of one photograph and maximum of five (including the "view from the top" picture)
- Entry must be less than 500 words, and only display a maximum of 250 words. (Readers, click on "What's on top of all this?" for the complete entry on a rooftop/top floor).